Original Counted Cross Stitch Designs

Please visit my webshop, Of Generations Past, to see all the designs available with full descriptions. Many of my designs are now available through Hoffman Distributing, as well.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Autumn Stitching

I'm really excited about the new series of Bits of History charts I've been working on, and Linda, my model stitcher, is making great progress on the first in the series - which features Salem!  Lots of history with that wonderful town and I really had fun designing the charts (I'm a HUGE history fan, especially when it comes to the early days of our country).  I got so involved with it and with some ideas Linda had, that I just finished working on a second chart which will be released around the same time and will also feature Salem...  hopefully both will be out September 1st!!

In the meantime, here's a reminder of one I released last year in October 2009, which is still available for $7.00.  It's one of my favorite quotes by Henry David Thoreau :) 

The chart can be ordered through my Of Generations Past webshop, or through my Of Generations Past ebay shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment