Original Counted Cross Stitch Designs

Please visit my webshop, Of Generations Past, to see all the designs available with full descriptions. Many of my designs are now available through Hoffman Distributing, as well.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hoffman Distributing

I'm happy to report that I just sent my first order to Hoffman, and many of my charts can now be ordered through them!!  They ordered multiple copies of 5 of my charts as well as the book To Fly Above the Sea.  My printer has been busy the last several days printing out all the copies, and after a quick trip to the post office this afternoon, the charts and book are now on their way to Hoffman.  Since this was the first order I received from them, I couldn't resist taking a picture of everything piled up on the bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment