Original Counted Cross Stitch Designs

Please visit my webshop, Of Generations Past, to see all the designs available with full descriptions. Many of my designs are now available through Hoffman Distributing, as well.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Upcoming Events

First of all, several Of Generations Past designs are now available through Hoffman Distributing!!  I'm really excited to be carried by them.  Purchases can also be made for those charts plus others at my webshop.

Of Generations Past will be one of the vendors at the Online Needlework Show, October 21st through 26th.  Please stop by when the show is open and visit.  Purchases at the show can be made through the many, many needlework shops who are signed up as buyers.  This is the first year I'll be a part of the show, but have spent hours and hours making long shopping lists over the years and adding to my stash :)

Joanne
 

No comments:

Post a Comment