Original Counted Cross Stitch Designs

Please visit my webshop, Of Generations Past, to see all the designs available with full descriptions. Many of my designs are now available through Hoffman Distributing, as well.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Spring Planting

In December I decided to create a companion piece to Fall Baking, and Spring Planting is what came to mind.  Since I'm not a very good gardener I asked my friends what they like to plant each spring, and I used their suggestions for my design.  Thank you to my Creative Home Life "list sisters" Tammy, Heidi, Dot, Barb, and Linda for your help.

Thank you also to Linda Sue Huson for doing the model stitching which she had finished in record time back in January.  I decided to change the border, so being late in adding a picture here is my fault ;)

Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment