Original Counted Cross Stitch Designs

Please visit my webshop, Of Generations Past, to see all the designs available with full descriptions. Many of my designs are now available through Hoffman Distributing, as well.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Congratulations to the Doorprize Winners!!

The Online Needlework Show closed to the general viewers last night and as promised, I selected 10 winners from all the entries I received.

Thank you to all of you for the very nice comments that were included in so many of the notes!  I really appreciate them :)  Every night when I say my prayers I ask for God's help with all of my work, and that I can be a blessing to others in some way.  In turn, it's always such a blessing to receive nice notes from stitching "friends" I've never met.  It's always fun to see how much many of us have in common!

I've already sent emails to the 10 people who won, and I promise to get your charts out by the end of the week.

Congratulations to Dorothy, Tedra, Debbie, Michelle, Susan, Linda, Leta, Marie, Helen, and Sandy!!

I'll be holding onto the email addresses of all those who entered the drawing but whose names weren't picked this time around.  I like to offer different "prizes" throughout the year, so you just might hear from me again ;)

Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment