Original Counted Cross Stitch Designs

Please visit my webshop, Of Generations Past, to see all the designs available with full descriptions. Many of my designs are now available through Hoffman Distributing, as well.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

SUMMER SALE... PATRIOTIC & SEA THEMED CHARTS!!

I'm doing some summer stitching to use for Christmas gifts, and thought it would be fun to have some company.  So, I've decided to have a summer sale at my ebay shop for Of Generations Past.  Patriotic Designs will be on sale for 25% off from now until July 10th.  Designs included are:  NYC Remembrance Sampler, The Declaration, Gettysburg Bits of History and Life Liberty & the Pursuit of Happiness.

The beach and sea-themed charts on sale for 25% off  from now until August are:  Christmas Lighthouse, Spring & Summer Lighthouses, Sea-themed Bookmarks, My Beach House, and To Fly Above the Sea.

Come visit me on ebay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment