Original Counted Cross Stitch Designs

Please visit my webshop, Of Generations Past, to see all the designs available with full descriptions. Many of my designs are now available through Hoffman Distributing, as well.

Monday, August 29, 2011

New York City Remembrance Sampler... 9/11

 
It's almost September 1st, and it's hard to believe that it's almost 10 years since the tragedy of 9/11.  Since my ties are to New York City, having grown up on Long Island and having worked in the city, I wanted to create something in memory of that day.  I was trying to decide what to do, and when I found the quote by Herman Melville in a NYC historical atlas I have, it all came together for me. 

The chart was released in the spring, but can be found through Hoffman Distributing Company, or through my webshop or my ebay shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment